These are Final Fantasy Tactics: The War of The Lions cheats, hints, unlockble enjoy it.
Final Fantasy Tactics: The War of the Lions Unlockable:
You can unlock some hidden characters in Final Fantasy Tactics. You must put Mustadio in your party for each hidden character to appear. Hidden characters only appear in the fourth chapter.
-In chapter four, after you saw the cutscene, go to the pub in Gollund and read the rumors. Then visit Dorter and do the same thing. When you leave Dorter, you’ll automatically engage in a battle. Balthier will join the party if you win the battle.
-Go to Lesalia after you read the rumors at Goland. You’ll meet Beowulf. Accompany him to Goland. After a series of plot battles, he will join the party.
– After clearing all ten levels of the Deep Dungeon, this character will become available for recruitment.
-After you returning Reis into human form, visit Goug. Cloud will run off to Zarghidas. After clearing Igros, find Cloud in Zargidas and win the battle to recruit this character.
– Return to Goug after rescuing Reis from Goland. Worker 8 joins the party after a cutscene.
– Go with Beowulf through Goland Coal City. Reis is rescued during the final battle in the series, and will join the party thereafter.
-Read the rumors at Zeltennia, and then head to Zarghidas and buy a flower. After that, return to Goug. This unlocks a battle in Zeltennia, where Reis takes human form at the fight’s conclusion.
To unlock the Dark Knight class, you must completely master the Knight and Black Mage classes – that is, learn each of their skills. Also, achieve the eighth level with the Dragoon, Geomancer, Ninja, and Samurai jobs. You must also must have killed twenty enemies in battle to the point that the enemy disappears from the battlefield (three rounds).
To unlock the Onion Knight, that character must be a level six Chemist and a level six Squire.
Final Fantasy Tactics: The War of The Lions Hint
Sometimes you may get rare items when you poaching a monster.
- Holy Mace -poach a Sekhret
- Cachusha – poach a Pig
- Dragon’s Whisker – poach a Red Dragon
- Cherche – poach a Behemoth King
- Zwill Straightblade – poach a Vampire Cat
- Elixir – poach a Red Chocobo
- Omnilex – poach a Great Malboro
Find Cloud’s Materia Blade
To get Cloud’s Materia Blade, you must find it at Mount Bervenia. Make sure you have any character in your party equipped with the Treasure Hunter skill. Then search it at Mount Bervenia highest peak. When you head there, you’ll receive the blade you seek.
Below are a list of all of the base jobs in the game, and how to unlock any given character’s ability to use the job.
- Archer – Squire (Lv. 2)
- Arithmetician – Black Mage (Lv. 5), Mystic (Lv. 4), Time Mage (Lv. 4), White Mage (Lv. 5)
- Bard* – Orator (Lv. 5), Summoner (Lv. 5)
- Black Mage – Chemist (Lv. 2)
- Dancer** – Dragoon (Lv. 5), Geomancer (Lv. 5)
- Dragoon – Thief (Lv. 4)
- Geomancer – Monk (Lv. 4)
- Knight – Squire (Lv. 2)
- Mime – Chemist (Lv. 8), Dragoon (Lv. 5), Geomancer (Lv. 5), Orator (Lv. 5), Squire (Lv. 8), Summoner (Lv. 5)
- Monk – Knight (Lv. 3)
- Mystic – White Mage (Lv. 3)
- Ninja – Archer (Lv. 4), Geomancer (Lv. 2), Thief (Lv. 5)
- Orator – Mystic (Lv. 3)
- Samurai – Dragoon (Lv. 2), Knight (Lv. 4), Monk (Lv. 5)
- Summoner – Time Mage (Lv. 3)
- Thief – Archer (Lv. 3)
- Time Mage – Black Mage (Lv. 3)
- White Mage – Chemist (Lv. 2)
* – Only males can be Bards.
** – Only females can be Dancers.
Easy kill the Undead
There’s a way to kill the undead easily. Just give the undead the healing spells (Cure, Cura,etc) or items (Potions, Phoenix down, etc) on them. Instead of healing them out, these healing spells or items will actually damage them.
These post contain Final Fantasy Tactics: The War of The Lions for PSP platform. If you have another cheats, feel free to drop a comment 🙂
Tags: Final Fantasy, Final Fantasy Tactics, Final Fantasy Tactics: The War of The Lions